Sunday, March 29, 2009






I got a random burst of inspiration when I got home from school the other day, and knew that I needed to go outside and take some pics. I decided that I would focus it around the theme of train tracks, and I believe it's more than obvious. I took all of these pictures using my Kodak Digital Camera facing away from the sun. I was able to catch lighting perfectly, and enhanced the shadows a little more the emphasize the negative space that is being created by them. I used the Cross Process filter to give it more more of a Magazine look that I was aiming for when I first began shooting. I wanted a more high fashion pose (top running picture), a bold face picture (casual sitting), and a more unique pose(bottom). I believe I achieved it, and really enjoyed this shoot.

No comments: