Friday, October 31, 2008

This most recent assignment was to create a CD cover with three of our own B&W shots and then however much special graphics we wanted to add. 
The ideas I had for the cover changed almost everyday, due to the fact that I was able to take the shots I took and apply them to any background or idea. I had them in a dark background, in a forest, i even had one in the sky, but I liked my final idea of stepping into color.
The developing stage of this project threw me for an unexpected twist. I guess something went wrong, and i lost about 3 of my shots. Luckily, my favorite shots were saved, so I got lucky. This time.
Printing was a snap, and overall I had a great time with this project! Enjoy! ^_^

1 comment:

Princess Keyrey said...

it's so colorful e.e;

i can see some white on the left side ._.;

8D <33